In the Region Plus category were submitted 32 entries from 22 Russian states in 6 federal districts. The largest numbers of submissions were from Irkutsk (4), Ulyanovsk (4) and Saratov (3) Oblasts. The most competition entries were submitted by representatives of non-profits (14), as well as museums (8) and culture centres (7).
The competition was won by 6 leaders and members of project teams that won Cultural Mosaic competitions in the past and 4 civil servants from Orenburg and Irkutsk Oblasts, Altai Krai and the Republics of Karelia and Mari El.
The placement will be offered to:
- Viktoria Kandybina, project: ZABORisty Muzey [FENCED Museum], Chernomyrdin History and Memorial Museum ANO [independent not-for-profit organisation (INO)], Cherny Otrog (Orenburg Oblast)
- Marina Kiryanova, project: Island of Culture, Young Generation NGO, twp of Khuzhir (Irkutsk Obl.)
- Yelena Lisitskaya, project: Vinogradovskoye Podvorye [Vinogradov Mission], Crafts Centre, Tulun Municipal Raion, vil. of Guran (Irkutsk Obl.)
- Natalia Vilk, project: The Tree of Life, Zaonezhskaya Izba INO, vil. of Velikaya Guba (R. of Karelia)
- Nadezhda Gershun, project: Zvenigovo Tourism: the Force of Land, Zvenigovo local history museum, town of Zvenigorod (R. of Mari El)
- Irina Kupina, project: Towards the Origins of Stone Cutting Art in Russia, Malaya Rodina [Homeland] Foundation of M.T. Kalashnikov, vil. of Kurya (Altai Krai)
- Yekaterina Stepanova, head of the tourism development department, the Ministry for Economic Development, Investment, Tourism and External Relations, Orenburg Oblast
- Andrey Kochetkov, deputy Head of Administration, the town of Medvezhyegorsk (R. of Karelia)
- Vyacheslav Vasilyev, Head of Kuzhmara rural administration, Zvenigovo district (R. of Mari El)
- Larisa Ustinova, deputy Head of Kolyvan Rural Council (Altai Krai)
The Region Plus group placement will take place between 23 and 28 September in the Kenozero national park — a cultural and natural site on the federal and global level. The programme focuses on policies, methods and procedures for interfacing with the locals: the promotion of project culture, self-organization options (local councils), promotion of rural tourism and local small businesses.
The placement programme is run by the Association of Cultural Managers (amcult.ru).